Our experienced team will look after you throughout the entire sales process. Some of the services offered as part of our fee include:
- Accompanied viewings, which can make the negotiation process less stressful for both the seller and prospective buyers. Accompanied viewings are beneficial for people who are working, have young families, pets, or live some distance away. Viewings are offered evenings and weekends, as well as during normal working hours.
- Instructing a chartered surveyor and providing you, the client, with any guidance needed in order to ensure the home report is completed accurately.
- Offering access to an independent financial advisor, who can provide both you and any potential buyer with the best advice on mortgages.
- Recommending solicitors who specialise in conveyancing. This service can be face to face, via telephone or Internet, whichever is you prefer.
Although most business is carried out during normal office hours, we appreciate that this is not always convenient; therefore we do our best to ensure that a member of Coast staff is always contactable via mobile phone or email.
Getting Your Home Ready For Market
- Eye-catching saleboards
- Internet marketing on websites and portals including Rightmove
- Local and national print marketing
- Accompanied viewings
- Buyer prospect matching system
- Direct mail marketing
- Regular customer follow-up
When an Offer is Generated
- Skilled and professional negotiation
- Ongoing follow-up until missives are concluded